Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wicho

Today I hung out with my family. I had the day off, so I got to see my nephew, Ryan, who we lovingly call "Wicho". He is a really happy baby and it makes me happy that I think he likes me. I think Bryan is a really cool kid and I really wish that I could spend more time with him. He is really turning into a great guy.
I keep looking at job postings online, I like seeing what else is out there, maybe someone wants to pay me millions of dollars for doing cool stuff. I always have a number in my head of what it would take for me to quit my job and go work for someone else. The number gets bigger or smaller depending on my job satisfaction that particular day.
Any time someone is leaves my company, the human resources director sends out an email to everyone letting us know that they are no longer with the company. I find it a bit morbid that I enjoy these emails and I keep a file of all terminated employees on my computer.
I like Jessica a lot. I often find myself daydreaming of that girl. She's pretty cool.
I like the Dodgers a lot too. I think I've seen like 30 of their games this season. I've only been to two of their games so far this season, I hope to go to another one before I start the semester.
Jessica is coming home in like an hour and we have a date to go to the new Pinkberry in the mall... should be fun.

No comments: